Inspired by Tissot’s 154 years of Swiss watchmaking history, the Heritage collection reinterprets the brand’s rich past, creating exclusive new timepieces perfectly in step with modern tastes and needs.
Destined for watch connoisseurs and design purists looking for a timepiece that tells a story, the Heritage 2008 is a limited re-edition of a Tissot automatic watch from 1944. The beautiful re-interpretation sports a steel case, a see-through caseback, and the same seductively two-toned silver satined dial as the original. The watch face is slightly domed as is the crystal glass and is marked with the traditional Tissot heritage logo, as is the trendsetting brown or black leather strap. In an exclusive edition of 3333, this is the perfect gift for true Swiss watch connoisseurs.
• Swiss Made Automatic Chronometer movement officially certified COSC Chronometer
• Water-resistant to 30m/3ATM
• Domed crystal
• Stainless steel case
• Silver dial with Arabic indexes
• See-through case-back
• Brown or black leather strap with deployant buckle
• Limited edition numbered from 0001 to 3333 pieces